1. I looked up the pass rate for the Certified Professional Coder – specialist (medical biller)…. For first time test takers the pass rate is only 47% .. yeah, that’s not good odds. My anxiety over this test just went through the roof.
at work – reading the AHIMA website..stressful!
2. My left foot has been bothering me all week. Therefore I have run exactly ZERO miles this week.
3. My arms are sore. and I like it
4. my glutes are sore. I don’t like that so much.
5. we are having pancakes & eggs for dinner tonight. I’m that lazy today.
6. Chris is asleep on the couch. It’s 5:40pm, he’s also that lazy today.
7. I have a magazine problem
8. I’m helping organize a bingo fundraiser for Florida Cancer Affiliates. This is WAY outside my comfort zone… but I’m actually enjoying it.. kind of. — If you are local, and want to play bingo on Oct 6th, let me know. I’ll send you the info.
9. I took my measurements this week. I’ve lost 2’ in my hips, 1” in my waist @ 1.5” in my chest.
10. I really think that’s enough random crap for one day. If you didn’t see my post from earlier today, check it out. (I swear that’s the last time I mention it).