Wednesday’s run: 5 mi, 44:56, 8:59 – 5 less than stellar miles. I had a stabbing pain across my ribs for all of mile 3, which was 9:53.
Thursday’s run: 4mi, treadmill, 36:27, 9:06 pace. – I had 6 miles on my schedule, but I crapped out at 4. I was bored, and decided 4 was better than 0.
Friday’s scheduled run is…. huh, I just looked at the schedule I made myself. .. I was supposed to run 6 on Wednesday, 5 Thursday & 4 on Friday. ..
So.. tomorrow I’m supposed to run 4. I’m down 2 miles, but I’m not really worried about it. I’m not sure if I’ll run 4 tomorrow – I need to find a dress for my Aunt’s wedding that we are attending this weekend. I am a master procrastinator!
I was reading THIS blog today and thought it was a neat idea to think about what I’ve done and where I’ve been in the last 10 years.
1. Where did you live 1, 5, & 10 years ago?
2. Were you with your S/O 1,5 & 10 years ago?
3. How old were you 1, 5, & 10 years ago?
4. Did you work, and if so, where 1, 5, & 10 years ago?
10 years ago:
1. I lived at home
2. Not w/ Chris 10 years ago..I had a boyfriend, but it wasn’t Chris.
3. I was 16
4. I did work, I worked at the library & I also worked at Ace Hardware
5 years ago:
1. Lived in Davenport
2. Chris & I were together 5 years ago
3. I was 21
4. I worked at an Urgent Care Center as the receptionist, and then as the biller
1 year ago:
1. 1 year ago we had just moved into our new house!
2. Yes, we were together. Married for a little over a year this time last year
3. This time last year I was 25
4. I had just started a new job as an Office Manager for a Surgeon – which is where I still am today, and hopefully for many years to come.
Since that would be a lot to leave as a comment, just answer one set of questions for either 1yr, 5 years, or 10 years. Or, if you want you can answer them all.
I’m currently getting sucked into Season 1 of Make it or Break it. …. I’m 10 year old girl at heart.
and with that lameness, I’m off to lay on the couch.