Chris & I got up at 430am to go fishing over in Hernando County on an inshore charter!!! (Chris looks so enthused to be taking pictures @ 5am doesn’t he?—he loves me!)… So we went over to Hernando and went fishing with Capt. Joel (fishdaddycharters.com)! We went to the flats and I caught 2 catfish. No Reds! I REALLY wanted to catch a Red, but of course I know that just bc I want to doesn’t mean i’m going to! If that were the case i’d have caught alot more fish in my life then I have! So after fishing the flats for a while we went out deeper to fish for sharks and whatever else would bite.
I don’t know how far out we were, probably 7 miles and it was only 8 feet deep. You couldn’t see land, but you could see the bottom. We caught a bunch of sharks, which you know I don’t mind since I love love sharks!! They are such a fun fight! and they are cute! Did you know if you lay a shark on its back it will go to sleep? I had heard this but I wasn’t sure if it was for sharks or gators?…it works for sharks, not sure if it works for gators…. We also caught some seabass, lady fish, and some trout. Chris caught a big 23.5 inch trout! we kept it, and we caught one other keeper trout. We brought them home and we had them for dinner tonight! They were delish!
>>>Me “petting” the shark. The feel like sand paper on their head and back, and their belly is really smooth!
….written down some of the things you think about during the day? Or the things you dreamt about last night? I don’t know why, but today I started writing down some of the random things I think about during the day.
So here is my list:
- weird dreams: i’ve had alot of weird dreams lately, last night I dreamt that one of my exs was gay and that i saw him in the shower with a bunch of random guys. i mean my dream was graphic…..and this ex is so not gay-he’s married….and im not saying which EX in case anyone i know reads this..and they won’t know who i’m talking about bc all but one of my exes is married w/ kids!..
- my schedule @ work. I often wonder why do I even bother wasting time making out a schedule when my office manager could care less whether or not she follows it or not ….we alternate days leaving at 5 and 4. i’ll leave at 4 one day and she’ll stay till 5, then the next day she leaves at 4 and i stay till 5. our dr demands that one of us be here until 5 with the receptionists…..but she never follows it and i get stuck here till 5 every damn day. and what is even more annoying is that I come in @ 730 so that I can leave @ 4, and she’ll come in @ 8-815 and still leave at 4…how is this fair? …..
- my classes @ school. I think i’m going to have to take 2 more pre-reqs before I can apply for the billing/coding program….both of whichi don’t think i should have to take. One is INTRO to computers…I’ve taken a billion computer classes in college, and the other one is basic anatomy & physiology! But i’ve already taken Anatomy & phy 1 & 2…shouldn’t those cancel out the basic?? Oh I sure hope so! UGH!
- thoroughness, my ofc mgr is not thorough at all. she makes me crazy. she half ass does thing so that she can get through it quickly and then I end up cleaning up her mess later on because she didn’t do it right the first time! AGH!
- My dang dog Diva and her love for my chap stick. She has eaten 2 chapsticks and a lip gloss. WTH!
So there. That is a serious peek into my brain.
So Chris & I were supposed to be in Costa Rica(for our honeymoon) from April 26th – May 2nd. But due to the economy we were unable to go. So we cancelled our trip and decided we go on our honeymoon another time. Chris granny & Papa gave us a weeks time share for our wedding gift so we will be able to use that any time up until June 2010.
See the little green tail! That was one of our plugs! Lol!!! So we made it to our island and then set up camp. …Friday we went back to the boat ramp and went to the store, i forgot some stuff and there was a hardware store where Chris could get something to plug our holes. We had a few! =)